- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
- More Information
- 1 FREE bottle of water per day
- A guided tour of important places
- First Entrance fees
- Observation and participation in allowed activities
- Professionally guided tour
- International Air, unless expressly paid for
- Personal expenses
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
Which places will you visit?
Mindblowing views from the peak of Alps walking through the glacier and enjoying the spectacular sculptures carved to the ice. And for those who anre not scared of heights, walking on the suspension bridge (bridge is 400 meters abowe the steep Dachstein mountain) and stairway to nothingness (stairs made of glass and steel profiles).
The picturesque village on the lake with the same name owes its existence to the rich salt deposit of salt in the mountain of Hallstatt. Enjoy the walk around the lakeside with a beautifull view on Alpen mountains.
- Day 1